Sunday, July 4, 2010

Fine Feathered Digital Collage










My latest digital creations come in the form of more digital collages using a combination of apps --- Finger Design + Brushes.

And, I have to say that I'm really liking them. Especially this image here I call Birdie.

This is really showing my true colours as being primarily a mixed media girl. And, I think that's why I felt that my previous attempts at digital art didn't quite satisfy. I mean, yes, I started trying digital collages in the past using a mix of Photoshop and Corel Paint Essentials. But, it was proving to be a challenge.

Now, I feel like I'm finally getting somewhere.

Below is another one of my fine feathered digital collages. This one's called Hoopy (long story :-))...










- Blogged from my iPad


No comments:

Post a Comment