Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Garden Delight


Yes, another Artists' Touch app doodle! This time, using the freehand tool.

The more I use this app, the more I fall in love with it, it seems. Now if only its Undo button is a bit more predictable (and provides more actions)... And if only it has a Redo button... And yeah, now that I'm creating a wishlist, I also wish it has a layers function...

If it had all that - and then some - maybe it will become my go to doodle/sketch app. As it stands, Brushes is still the winner for me to do basic stuff.

Having said that, this Artists' Touch app has a few things that I'm liking more and more. For example, even though it IS a pain, I like that the app copies a typical behavior of "real life" painting and drawing. It works from background to foreground... And it blends paints at times. Or smears.

So yeah, I don't feel so bad about getting this app anymore. It's looking more and more like a keeper to me. It might make one or two other apps redundant though. Ah, well...


- Blogged from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment