Friday, June 11, 2010

Just a Place to Archive Some of My iPad Sketches and Doodles

I long to paint and create. But lately, art making has fallen on the wayside. Too many other "life stuff" have taken over.

Taking out pens and paints, preparing papers and canvases, and cleaning up afterwards just all seem too much at the moment. So, my art making has been extremely limited.

I miss it, though.

That's why I've been toying with the idea of doing digital art making. So, I bought a Wacom Graphire Tablet a few years ago. But, somehow, I couldn't get the hang of it. Plus, lugging around a tablet and a laptop isn't always feasible.

Then, a couple of weeks ago, I got an iPad as a present (from hubs). And somehow, this little gadget is now helping me to experiment with doing a bit more art making and such.

That's why I decided to start this blog. It's just a place for me to collect some of my iPad doodles and sketches.

Maybe I'll occasionally post some "real life" art, not just digital art. But yeah, this is primarily going to serve as my iPad art archive. I'll be sharing some of the iPad art making apps that I've been working with too.

No comments:

Post a Comment